Tualatin River Bird Festival
- Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge
- May 19, 2018
- 10:15 AM to 04:00 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Tualatin River Bird Festival — MAY 19, 2018
Save The Date!
The Friends of the Refuge, in conjunction with Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge, welcome you to our 22nd Annual Tualatin River Bird Festival. This is a FREE family-friendly event!
Join us for diverse family-friendly activities celebrating wildlife and wild places. Here is a sample of activities offered in 2017.
- Conestoga-style Wagon Rides around the Refuge perimeter from 10-3
- Early morning Guided walks
- 8 AM Guided Bird Walk with Elaine Murphy from Backyard Bird Shop
- Portland Audubon live bird show at Noon
- Fish Migration Putt Putt Golf
- BB-gun range
- Lamprey tank
- Decoy Duck Painting
- Archery Skill Building
- Backyard Fish Casting Clinic Station
- Build a Bird House or Butterfly House
- Conservation exhibits
- Interpretive stations
- Nature’s Overlook Store is OPEN
- Food Vendors accept credit and debit cards
- For more information contact Bonnie Anderson Info@FriendsofTualatinRefuge.org
There is no on-site parking. A shuttle bus will transport you in comfort from our offsite parking location right to the front door of the Refuge. Our bus is ADA accessible with a lift.